- Municipal Law
- Civil Litigation, including representation of governmental and commercial entities.
- Employment Law
Tad brings significant experience to the firm representing governmental entities in a variety of actions in both state and federal courts. Tad focuses his practice on governmental litigation including civil rights, municipal ordinance defense, land use, employment law, personal injury claims, and civil rights claims. Tad has experience handling cases at the trail court level, in the state and federal courts of appeal, in the Texas Supreme Court and in the United States Supreme Court.
B.S. Economics, Texas A&M University, 2000
M.S. Finance, Texas A&M University, 2001
J.D. University of Texas, with Honors, 2005
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court